How to Transfer Files From Android smartphone to Your PC with xender app
send files completely wirelessly is a good deal. Everyone hates to enter pen drive/usb to mobile and share files to pc . So guys don't get any tention . There is a fast method which make you fast as 5g.
PRE-REQUISITES & REQUIREMENTS
1. Android smartphone with latest sender sender app.
2.Laptop have Working wifi
Guys follow this steps
1. Open Xender app on your smartphone.
2. Go to option connect to pc/computer. Select it
3. Then went to create a hotspot and make allow the app to create hotspot. And the hotspot will look like xender AP
4. And connect the laptop/pc to the xender ap named hotspot . Guys I suggest you to turn off the mobile data on your smartphone.
5 . When your pc get connected , then visit your xender app on pc and there will be a ip shown on app .
6. The ip eg 184.108.40.206:33455 will be like that , open this ip in any browser I suggest chrome.
Then a request will display on your xender app . Confirm it and now you can send and receive files between laptop and smartphone.
Follow me on social platforms