Scan documents in Windows xp/7/10/vista without printer driver
SCAN DOCUMENTS IN MICROSOFT OFFICE WITHOUT INSTALL THE PRINTER DRIVER
In this smartphone age users use CamScanner and other softwares on smartphone to create pdf documents, because installation of softwares in smartphones is easily and fast. But in PC/ Laptop we use long process to scan documents. First we install the driver with CD of printer and then use the printer software.
Scan documents in Microsoft Windows OS based pc/laptop
it will work on Microsoft Windows XP, Windows vista, Windows 7, Microsoft Windows server .there are some steps with these steps you can scan documents directly.
- Click on start in any Windows PC
- Open Microsoft paint
- Click on the first menu which is called file
- Select from scanner or camera
- Select scanning type colour/gray-scale/black and White
- Select the resolution by default this is 200 DP you can change it
- If you want to watch preview then click on preview and to scan directly then click on scan
- After completing the. Scan save the file as you want as jpeg/tiff/bmp
Friends there is a YouTube video which will help you to scan documents using the above trick.